WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
$6.00 - $25.00
Specialized's BG Contour Locking Grips are medically designed with an ergonomic shape that offers excellent support and protection, while the soft-density outers provide an outstanding grip and superb comfort. Available in two sizes for a perfect fit, the Contours also include locking clamps to keep them in place on your handlebars.
Flow, chunk, ruts, drops, jumps, berms! The trail grip can handle it all. Featuring a unique diagonal micro-ridge pattern, super-soft and grippy compound, we spared no expense to make these the grip to grip. For security, and width customization, we added a sleek single locking clamp so you can have the confidence to choose your width, clamp these grips down and give'er. If that wasn't enough pampering for dem paws, we've got two widths for the choosing. - Diagonal micro-ridge pattern for the ultimate grip and feel. - Small/Medium diameter: 30mm - Large/X-Large diameter: 32mm - Single locking clamp with built-in end cap for security, safety, and width customization. - Soft and oh-so-grippy compound creates supreme tackiness and vibration damping.
- A totally new grip designed from the ground up to give you more control and comfort then ever before! - Single lock ring design and smooth thumb zone. - Reinforced bar end area - Anatomical bar end design supports and protects the little finger - Cut outs improve impulse shock, vibration absorption and comfort - Interlocking columns support low profile fins to create a tread pattern which offers the benefits of both a finned grip and a low profile - Features: Single lock grip, low profile 30mm diameter, tapered bar ends, Spank 'Human Factor' grip pattern. - Material: Rubber, alloy clamp, plastic base, steel bolt - Length (mm): 145 - Diameter (mm): 30 - Weight (g): ±115g / Pair
- A totally new grip designed from the ground up to give you more control and comfort then ever before! - Single lock ring design and smooth thumb zone. - Reinforced bar end area - Anatomical bar end design supports and protects the little finger - Cut outs improve impulse shock, vibration absorption and comfort - Interlocking columns support low profile fins to create a tread pattern which offers the benefits of both a finned grip and a low profile - Features: Single lock grip, low profile 30mm diameter, tapered bar ends, Spank 'Human Factor' grip pattern. - Material: Rubber, alloy clamp, plastic base, steel bolt - Length (mm): 145 - Diameter (mm): 33 - Weight (g): ±115g / Pair
$29.95 - $32.95
- 4 compounds: medium, soft, super comfort (extra-soft) or Kevlar version with suspended Kevlar particles for the ultimate tacky yet durable grip - Machined 6082 aluminum collars lock tightly with integrated grip core - 30mm outer diameter knurled grip
$35.00 - $36.00
Our initial partnership with Aaron Gwin produced numerous innovations that pushed grip technology to new levels. With the new AG2 Grips, we wanted to take things even further. We started with an ultra-soft pro compound and built it into an improved knurl pattern that provides extra tackiness and control along with reduced vibration transfer. We coupled this with our exclusive offset design that offers even more impact dampening where it is needed most, without increasing the grip diameter. We then redesigned the most impact-prone portions of the grips to provide an even better feel and accurate control when riding. - Grips feature a larger diameter than the original grips (30.5mm) with offset padding towards the rider for improved comfort - Soft Pro compound provides excellent shock absorption - Redesigned surface pattern for improved traction and vibration dampening - Redesigned ends provide an improved feel - Provide extra durability against grip blowout - Thin ribs add control without a bulky feel - Uses our race-proven Version 2.1 Lock-On system - Molded over the aluminum endcap, the end provides durability but will not gouge
The Elite Flow grips feature an offset design that provides more padding in certain areas to eliminate the need for a thicker grip. - Single clamp design - Half-waffle pattern on the front of the grip provides extra control when you are off the back of the bike - Length: 130mm
The Elite Pro grips feature an ergonomic design that conforms to a rider's hands without feeling bulky. - Single clamp design - Half-waffle pattern on the front of the grip provides extra control when you are off the back of the bike - Length: 130mm
F-1 Series Vapor Grips are made from our exclusive A.I.R.E compound which infuses air into the grip, reducing weight by over 30% and providing a slower rebound and response for improved comfort. - Medium diameter (31.5mm) - Reinforced inner layer for added durability - Added surface pattern provides improved grip in all conditions - Ergonomic finger cutouts for a better gripping surface and improved control
Mike “Hucker” Clark brings his SoCal attitude to life with the new Signature Hucker Grips. Designed for both aesthetics and performance. The 160mm grip’s California-inspired beach scene has been intricately laid out to provide traction and padding in key areas where they are needed most. - Features a unique two material design that allows for improved bar adhesion and less grip slippage - Soft vertical ribs provide excellent padding - Horizontal ribs on front of the grip offer improved traction
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench - Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease - 130mm length for standard shift/brake setup (not for twist shifters, use 90mm replacement grip options for twist shifters)
- Designed by Cameron Zink and manufactured using ODI's proprietary grip compounds - 143mm length gives extra room for Freeride maneuvers - Soft TPR material provides optimal feel and control
Realize the epitome of grip and control with our thinnest bar tape. Minimal padding allows for maximum feel and handling while carving the corners of your local criterium.
Balance is the key to optimum performance in a stage race. Experience the perfect blend of grip and comfort that teams AG2R La Mondiale Pro Cycling Team, Lotto Soudal and Movistar Team use to win in the pro peloton.
Chromag's Palmskin grip is designed for riders who like a softer, supple feel and may prefer not to use gloves. The ribbed pattern is compliant under the hand while managing moisture by channeling it away into the groove.
Fat Paw grips were developed for riders who crave large-diameter grips that also have a soft feel. The 9.5mm grip thickness reduces hand fatigue and finger numbness, making it an ideal option for riders with large or gloved hands. - 100% proprietary dual-density silicone compound provides excellent vibration damping and conforms to your hand for improved comfort while maintaining durability - Tacky texture provides excellent grip with or without gloves in all weather conditions - Includes bar end plugs
WTB's Original Trail grips are ideal for XC, trail, and city riding. With their smooth, octagonal shape, DNA rubber compound and small flanges, the Originals are comfortable enough for lunch-hour loops and all-day epics.
WTB's Technical Trails feature built-in zip-tie channels to keep them stable in sloppy conditions. And, these slim grips are easy to cut and are compatible with trigger and grip shifters.
Siliconez are the grip of choice for top world cup XC racers looking for both weight savings and performance. Feeling is believing with Supacaz’s patented memory foam attributes that mold to your hand providing consistent grip in any condition. The shock-absorbing qualities reduce fatigue of not only hands but the entire upper body. - Material: Silicone Foam - Diameter: 32mm(sl), 34mm(xl), 36mm (xxl) - Length: 130mm - UV resistant - Latex-free
Insane performance packed into just 9 grams. This is the world’s lightest high-performance grip and lives up to the hype. If weight savings is for you, then these are your grips! - Material: SupaLite Foam - Diameter: 32mm - Length: 130mm - UV Resistant - Latex-free
$22.00 - $33.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
SRAM's Locking Foam Contour Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
SRAM's Locking Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
SRAM's Locking Grips have clamps on both ends for a secure bar hold. Their rubber surface and "S" logo design offer a great feel.
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
- Clear, gel pads provide added shock absorption while positioned between the lever hood and top-handlebar transition under handlebar tape - Two, left and right sets with integrated channels for either inside or outside, under tape cable routing
The 702 Trekking and City Comfort Grip features a well thought-out shape with a large supporting wing and outer elevation for hand protection. The 702 is perfect for a comfortable trekking or city bike. The 702-grip’s extra-large wing supports the wrist. Pressure is comfortably and evenly distributed, thanks to a very large surface area. The raised end of the grip nestles against the side of the hand, while the inside is slightly elevated to match the natural position of the hand. As a result, 702 relieves the ulnar nerve, the median nerve, and the carpal tunnel. The clamp is located on the inner side of the grip. This increases the shock absorption and comfort on the hand’s outer side. It is not compatible with twist grips. Various rubber compounds ensure a perfect grip level and high comfort. We only use the best possible materials to avoid sticky/gummy rubber. - Weight (g) / pair: 306 - Diameter at Smallest Point (mm): 108, 111, 124 - Material: Proprietary Rubber Blend
Page 1 of 5 Next page