WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
$6.00 - $25.00
Specialized's BG Contour Locking Grips are medically designed with an ergonomic shape that offers excellent support and protection, while the soft-density outers provide an outstanding grip and superb comfort. Available in two sizes for a perfect fit, the Contours also include locking clamps to keep them in place on your handlebars.
Flow, chunk, ruts, drops, jumps, berms! The trail grip can handle it all. Featuring a unique diagonal micro-ridge pattern, super-soft and grippy compound, we spared no expense to make these the grip to grip. For security, and width customization, we added a sleek single locking clamp so you can have the confidence to choose your width, clamp these grips down and give'er. If that wasn't enough pampering for dem paws, we've got two widths for the choosing. - Diagonal micro-ridge pattern for the ultimate grip and feel. - Small/Medium diameter: 30mm - Large/X-Large diameter: 32mm - Single locking clamp with built-in end cap for security, safety, and width customization. - Soft and oh-so-grippy compound creates supreme tackiness and vibration damping.
- A totally new grip designed from the ground up to give you more control and comfort then ever before! - Single lock ring design and smooth thumb zone. - Reinforced bar end area - Anatomical bar end design supports and protects the little finger - Cut outs improve impulse shock, vibration absorption and comfort - Interlocking columns support low profile fins to create a tread pattern which offers the benefits of both a finned grip and a low profile - Features: Single lock grip, low profile 30mm diameter, tapered bar ends, Spank 'Human Factor' grip pattern. - Material: Rubber, alloy clamp, plastic base, steel bolt - Length (mm): 145 - Diameter (mm): 30 - Weight (g): ±115g / Pair
- A totally new grip designed from the ground up to give you more control and comfort then ever before! - Single lock ring design and smooth thumb zone. - Reinforced bar end area - Anatomical bar end design supports and protects the little finger - Cut outs improve impulse shock, vibration absorption and comfort - Interlocking columns support low profile fins to create a tread pattern which offers the benefits of both a finned grip and a low profile - Features: Single lock grip, low profile 30mm diameter, tapered bar ends, Spank 'Human Factor' grip pattern. - Material: Rubber, alloy clamp, plastic base, steel bolt - Length (mm): 145 - Diameter (mm): 33 - Weight (g): ±115g / Pair
$29.95 - $32.95
- 4 compounds: medium, soft, super comfort (extra-soft) or Kevlar version with suspended Kevlar particles for the ultimate tacky yet durable grip - Machined 6082 aluminum collars lock tightly with integrated grip core - 30mm outer diameter knurled grip
$35.00 - $36.00
Our initial partnership with Aaron Gwin produced numerous innovations that pushed grip technology to new levels. With the new AG2 Grips, we wanted to take things even further. We started with an ultra-soft pro compound and built it into an improved knurl pattern that provides extra tackiness and control along with reduced vibration transfer. We coupled this with our exclusive offset design that offers even more impact dampening where it is needed most, without increasing the grip diameter. We then redesigned the most impact-prone portions of the grips to provide an even better feel and accurate control when riding. - Grips feature a larger diameter than the original grips (30.5mm) with offset padding towards the rider for improved comfort - Soft Pro compound provides excellent shock absorption - Redesigned surface pattern for improved traction and vibration dampening - Redesigned ends provide an improved feel - Provide extra durability against grip blowout - Thin ribs add control without a bulky feel - Uses our race-proven Version 2.1 Lock-On system - Molded over the aluminum endcap, the end provides durability but will not gouge
The Elite Flow grips feature an offset design that provides more padding in certain areas to eliminate the need for a thicker grip. - Single clamp design - Half-waffle pattern on the front of the grip provides extra control when you are off the back of the bike - Length: 130mm
The Elite Pro grips feature an ergonomic design that conforms to a rider's hands without feeling bulky. - Single clamp design - Half-waffle pattern on the front of the grip provides extra control when you are off the back of the bike - Length: 130mm
F-1 Series Vapor Grips are made from our exclusive A.I.R.E compound which infuses air into the grip, reducing weight by over 30% and providing a slower rebound and response for improved comfort. - Medium diameter (31.5mm) - Reinforced inner layer for added durability - Added surface pattern provides improved grip in all conditions - Ergonomic finger cutouts for a better gripping surface and improved control
Mike “Hucker” Clark brings his SoCal attitude to life with the new Signature Hucker Grips. Designed for both aesthetics and performance. The 160mm grip’s California-inspired beach scene has been intricately laid out to provide traction and padding in key areas where they are needed most. - Features a unique two material design that allows for improved bar adhesion and less grip slippage - Soft vertical ribs provide excellent padding - Horizontal ribs on front of the grip offer improved traction
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs. - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - The grip of choice for top athletes around the globe - Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench - Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease - 130mm length for standard shift/brake setup (not for twist shifters, use 90mm replacement grip options for twist shifters)
- Designed by Cameron Zink and manufactured using ODI's proprietary grip compounds - 143mm length gives extra room for Freeride maneuvers - Soft TPR material provides optimal feel and control
The classic flangeless Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accommodate end plugs now gets an extra 25mm of length! PRODUCT FEATURES: - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip SOFT compound for added comfort! - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with Push In Plugs end plugs included - Sold In Pairs - 160mm
Realize the epitome of grip and control with our thinnest bar tape. Minimal padding allows for maximum feel and handling while carving the corners of your local criterium.
Balance is the key to optimum performance in a stage race. Experience the perfect blend of grip and comfort that teams AG2R La Mondiale Pro Cycling Team, Lotto Soudal and Movistar Team use to win in the pro peloton.
The classic upper pattern with a waffle finger hold for a better grip. - Compatible with MTB, BMX, ATV, PWC - Weight: 101 grams - Length: 135mm - Diameter: Medium (31mm)
Chromag's Palmskin grip is designed for riders who like a softer, supple feel and may prefer not to use gloves. The ribbed pattern is compliant under the hand while managing moisture by channeling it away into the groove.
Zipp's Service Course Bar Tape offers excellent cushioning and a fine grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
Zipp's Service Course Cyclocross Bar Tape boasts extra padding for excellent cushioning and an exceptional grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
Fat Paw grips were developed for riders who crave large-diameter grips that also have a soft feel. The 9.5mm grip thickness reduces hand fatigue and finger numbness, making it an ideal option for riders with large or gloved hands. - 100% proprietary dual-density silicone compound provides excellent vibration damping and conforms to your hand for improved comfort while maintaining durability - Tacky texture provides excellent grip with or without gloves in all weather conditions - Includes bar end plugs
Wolf Tooth Supple handlebar tape is extra-thick, extra-wide, extra-soft, and extra-tacky. Designed for the abuse of unforgiving trails, the 40mm wide tape can be tuned for additional thickness by wrapping with increased overlap. - 5mm thick, 100% silicone is washable, resistant to wear and packing out - Self-fusing silicone finishing tape included for a clean finishing touch
WTB's Comfort Zone Clamp-Ons feature an ergonomic shape with a soft rubber. This design gives you more surface area to hold, absorbs shocks and vibrations, and prevents hot spots in your palms.
WTB's Original Trail grips are ideal for XC, trail, and city riding. With their smooth, octagonal shape, DNA rubber compound and small flanges, the Originals are comfortable enough for lunch-hour loops and all-day epics.
WTB's Technical Trails feature built-in zip-tie channels to keep them stable in sloppy conditions. And, these slim grips are easy to cut and are compatible with trigger and grip shifters.
- Large blocks of conforming rubber cover the entirety of the Wafel grip, while ample spacing allows them to smush independently for increased grip while also providing an exit channel for muck and water - 130mm length and 30mm diameter is good for hands of all sizes - Single lock on clamp holds the grip firmly in place
- Soft, 1.5mm-thich polyurethane based tape provides vibration-damping and comfort - Durable and elastic tape with self-adhesive backing - Includes plugs, finishing strips and enough tape for a full drop bar
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
The Descendant grip is for the performance-driven hard charger who needs maximum grip and confidence in their cockpit. Featuring a full-width contact area that extends from the inner clamp right to the end of the bar. The ridged pattern allows for a soft-to-touch feel and makes for superior grip and control. Available in solid colors, marble and gum options, these grips give you the option to match grip performance with your personal style. - Single-ring clamp for max width and comfort - Available in Black, Gray, Gum Rubber, Red, Gray/Black Marble and Red/Black Marble - Soft and durable ridged rubber grip pattern - Length: 133mm - Clamp: Single
Page 1 of 6 Next page